We're proud to partner with Dai Endurance to offer training for the CenturyLink Wilmington Whiteface MTB. Our 12-week plan ($139) will get you race-ready and includes:
- 20-minute introductory consultation with Coach Julie
- Detailed training calendar
- Email communication with Coach Julie
Through her extensive race career at the elite international level, Julie Young brings firsthand knowledge of science-based, individualized training programs combined with nutrition, mental conditioning and race tactics to produce winning results. Julie is considered one of America’s most dominant European stage racers of her era.
- 2011 Tahoe Trail MTB women's champion
- 12-year US and World Tour Pro Cyclist for Kahlua, Saturn, Timex, Autotrader, & Team Fannini
- US National A-Team Cyclist
- 6-time UCI Road World Championship Team Cyclist
- Tour de L’Aude (women’s equivalent to Le Tour de France) General Classification Victory
- Multiple winner Xterra Lake Tahoe and Tahoe City
- Winner, 50k Trail National Championships
- Winner, US Amateur Mountain Bike Cross-Country and Marathon National Championships
“I’m achieving things that I’ve never done before. Julie helps me see my potential.”
As a co-founder of Dai Endurance and Bike Like A Girl, Julie's extensive experience can help you get ready to rule the trails in Tahoe.
At Dai Endurance, we know that an individual is physically capable of more than they recognize in themselves. Our two founders, both former U.S. National Team and World Tour Pro Cyclists, love pushing the physical body past what the brain thinks is possible.
Our clients are busy-working professionals, athletes who are returning to sport after injury, and individuals wanting to stay physically strong while juggling their work/home/life balance. With our knowledge and experience, we help our clients maximize their finite training time with science-based tools. We are about creating maximum impact around one’s physical well-being. We are committed to helping our clients forge new territories in their individual fitness goals.